Welcome to DCC, an agency that does everything on a different level.
If you are a thinker and a doer. Articulate and organized. A knowledge seeker motivated by understanding business goals, products, services and customers—then we have a career for you. DCC Marketing is seeking to hire a Marketing Specialist in our Decatur, Illinois location. Not only are our Marketing Specialists adept at scheduling, coordinating, and budgeting, they also possess a keen understanding of our creative process and strategic thinking philosophy. They are the “I” in our Team — driven to manage resources and workflow that ensure we deliver on our promise. At DCC Marketing, we are deeply committed to what we do, and we’re bringing a whole new approach to marketing and communications.
About the position
DCC Marketing is a full service Marketing, Advertising & Digital Agency. We are seeking to hire a Marketing Specialist in our Decatur, IL office. The ideal candidate would have 5+ years’ experience in the marketing or advertising field. The individual will support and partner with the strategic account team in defining and executing integrated marketing solutions for clients and the agency. The position will be directly responsible for maintaining the project production process including work scope, content development, timelines, execution, tracking, and resource allocation needs for a variety of clients.
You’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks including:
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Critical thinking, problem solving and strategic planning
• Must be well-organized and a team player
• Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
• Professional appearance and persona
• Strong work ethic and client centric attitude
• Works well under pressure and on deadlines
• Outstanding communication (both written and verbal), organization, and time management skills
• Ability to solve problems positively, quickly and creatively while adapting to change
• Intermediate knowledge of social/digital advertising
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
• Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize projects effectively
• Capability to work proactively under pressure in a deadline-driven environment, understand customer needs and build relationships
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google platforms such as slides and sheets
• Manages the project production process
• Develops work scope briefs and project documents. Assists in defining project requirements/specifications, steps, tasks and requirements against scope
• Tracks timeline, milestones, resources and budgets
• Provides meeting recaps and initiates work across departments
• Monitors project execution. Controls changes in scope and end of project closing requirements.
• Constantly communicates and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders, including fiscal responsibility
• Provides market research support, trends data, and build strong client focused strategies to support communications and marketing plans. Stays plugged in to new trends and developments, particularly within our client’s industries
• Supports Account Executives with the planning and management of advertising campaigns, across platforms including digital and traditional
• Works with Account Executives and Senior Management team to provide ongoing campaign support and business strategies
• Communicates with clients as needed in a professional and responsive manner
• Effectively participates and contributes as a member of a work group team and builds relationships across teams within the agency
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications
Benefits & Perks you’ll love:
• Family-owned business
• Health, Dental, Vision insurance
• Life & disability insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick & Holiday Time
Schedule & Location: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Decatur, IL
To Apply: Send cover letter & resume to HR@dccmarketing.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
DCC Marketing, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. DCC Marketing, LLC.’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.