SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Position Overview: Reporting into the President, the Sr. Account Director is key to supporting the growth of our clients business by building relationships advising clients and collaborating with internal teams based on data and insights. The candidate must be able to manage C-Level clients and understand the objectives of our clients programs and its impact on their business. Critical thinking skills are a must. The candidate must be a highly motivated, positive, organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects. From day one, the candidate must be accountable, detail and task oriented, and able to deliver valuable, accurate and professional results and communications on time.
Company Overview: We are a culture-driven, performance-based company with an environment designed for creativity and innovation to thrive. As a family grown women-owned business, we look for employees who are entrepreneurial-minded. We love overachievers and self-starters who have the ability to come up with great ideas and then turn around and implement them – so that we are both thinkers and doers for our clients. We embrace talent and have designed an agency that fosters continued learning so you can reach amazing potential. Our ability as a company to meet objectives rests in attracting, retaining and motivating individuals who will dedicate their efforts to accomplishment on the job.
- Provide support for clients by learning about and satisfying their business goals
- Serve as the direct link between the advertising agency and the client, managing day-to-day affairs and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts
- Understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time and develop work plans in order to accomplish tasks and/or projects across all relevant departments which need to be engaged. (Creative, Account teams, Web, Digital, etc.)
- Accurately set up online advertising campaigns, across platforms as applicable including Social (primarily Facebook, LinkedIn) and Google
- Work with creative and digital teams on campaign development and content strategies.
- Ensure all campaigns are results oriented and provide ongoing campaign and business strategies.
- Performing Quality Assurance of all campaign materials prior to launch and proactively troubleshoot solving performance issues
- Immediately communicate any issues or problems related to fulfillment, delivery and/or quality of digital assets trafficked to internal stakeholders
- Review and interpret performance results and clearly communicate and recommend advancement strategies with client.
- Ability to employ moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office products and Google Sheets to manage analyses and present data-heavy information in clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
- Be responsive with communication while managing multiple projects Be available for clients
- Be professional with all communication and build relationships across teams within the agency
- Effectively participate and contribute as a member of a work group team
- Always be learning: reading relevant blogs and articles, attending training sessions, talking to experts and taking an interest generally in what is going on around you
- Be plugged in to new trends and developments across the industry and particularly within the clients sector
- Understand the different types of available and emerging media, particularly online, including constraints and opportunities presented by each
- Outstanding communication (both written and verbal), organization, and time management skills
- Ability to solve problems positively, quickly and creatively while adapting to change
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the social advertising platforms including a deep understanding of campaign setup
- Knowledge of Googles AdWords platform including campaign setup
- Familiarity with online media buying and selling, advertising technology solutions and ad network business model
- Experience with digital analytics and online reporting tools
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize projects effectively
- Capability to work proactively under pressure in a deadline-driven environment, understand customer needs and build relationships
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing communications
- Understanding of content marketing platforms and strategies
- Experience and understanding with digital analysis—CTR, PPC, and related integrated marketing strategies.
- Experience using social media, mobile and paid platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Equal Employment Opportunity
DCC Marketing, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. DCC Marketing, LLC.’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
To Apply: send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com