Position Overview: Reporting to the Creative Director, the videographer is responsible for all aspects of video recording, editing, and production from start to finish.
Company Overview: We are a culture-driven, performance-based company with an environment designed for creativity and innovation to thrive. As a family grown women-owned business, we look for employees who are entrepreneurial-minded. We love overachievers and self-starters who have the ability to come up with great ideas and then turn around and implement them – so that we are both thinkers and doers for our clients. We embrace talent and have designed an agency that fosters continued learning so you can reach amazing potential. Our ability as a company to meet objectives rests in attracting, retaining and motivating individuals who will dedicate their efforts to accomplishment on the job.
- As a Videographer the candidate will transport, set up, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions (including corporate, lifestyle, promo, editing, and post production).
- A videographer with experience in graphic design is a plus, including proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign
- Capability in Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Acrobat Designs, and Canon and/or Nikon Systems
- Concept, storyboard, produce and edit video content for brand, web and social channels.
- Creativity and originality in concept and design development
- Collaborate with Art, Marketing, Digital and Web teams, including Art Directors, designers, and writers for concepting and creating of content.
- Direct team during production, including assistants, gaffer, talent, and second camera operator to ensure that lighting, framing, action is consistent with concept, brand and media platform.
- Adhere to hourly time requirements, project budgets, and scheduled due dates.
- Monitor accuracy and quality in all project phases – from initial client samples to prepress materials.
- Oversee all video technical decisions including audio, lighting, composition, blocking
- Stay current with industry trends.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of applicable digital pro and adobe platforms for design and videography.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PremierePro, AfterEffects, Audition
- Foster individual growth as a designer and enhance corporate growth as a member of DCC Marketing
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
- Proven communication skills, detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent organization, time management, interpersonal and problem solving skills
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in videography / production/animation/ video editing
Equal Employment Opportunity
DCC Marketing, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. DCC Marketing, LLC.’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
Send cover letter, resume, portfolio, and demo reel to: email@example.com